Official Rules and Terms & Conditions
This promotion is only available to Collectable users who have fully gone through the verification process, which is completed when a bank account is linked to your Collectable account.
Only redeemable with the promotion code FISK. Code cannot be combined with other offers.
Users will receive a $10 value in shares of the 1975 World Series Game Six Home Run Ball Hit by Carlton Fisk (a.k.a. The “Fisk Ball”) at time of share issuance.
From the time of the promotion start, the User has until The Fisk ball IPO, official date TBD, in order to receive the $10 in shares. At that time, this promotion is no longer valid.
Official Rules and Terms & Conditions Continued.
PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) BELOW AS WELL AS DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING. WINNING ANY PRIZE, IF APPLICABLE, IS CONTINGENT UPON BEING AND STAYING COMPLIANT WITH THESE RULES.
1. No Purchase Necessary: There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning.
2. Sponsor: This Promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Collectable Technologies Inc, 333 Westchester Ave, Ste W 2100, White Plains, New York, NY 10604, United States (“Sponsor”). References to Sponsor in this Agreement shall refer solely to Collectable Technologies Inc.
3. Who Can Enter: This promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least the age of majority in their state of residence. (which is 18 years of age in most states, but 19 in Nebraska, Delaware, and Alabama and 21 in Mississippi). Employees of Sponsor are not eligible. This promotion is only available to those who have completed the Collectable verification process. Which concludes with a bank account being connected to your Collectable wallet.
4. How To Enter: There is one (1) method of entry. Each participant (“Entrant”) will have an equal opportunity to participate in the promotion. No method of entry other than the one (1) method listed below may be used to enter the Promotion.
4.1 Through the Collectable Verification + FISK code entry. Enter by completing the collectable verification process and enter code FISK before the Fisk Ball IPOs on the Collectable Platform, date TBD (the “Entry Period”). At the end of the Entry Period, any Entrant who completed the verification process and has added their bank account information to their collectable wallet will have access to the promotion.
4.3 One Entry Per Participant: Limit of one (1) entry per Entrant during the Entry Period. Entrants may enter the Promotion only one (1) time. Any attempt to obtain more than one (1) entry, may lead to disqualification (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion). If there is a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the Sponsor will make this determination at their sole discretion.
Entrant may opt-out of consideration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org any time before the Fisk Bal IPO on the platform. There is no obligation to enter.
The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW
6. Prize: The entrants of the Promotion will receive $10 in asset shares of The “Fisk Ball”.
No cash equivalent and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute winnings for items of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
The entrants cannot assign or transfer their winnings to any other person or entity.
7. Verification, Notification, and Delivery:
7.1 Winner. Entrants may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence, within thirty (30) days of completing the emailed survey. Sponsors are not responsible for any change in the winner’s mailing address, email address and/or phone number.
7.2 Notification. Sponsor will attempt to notify the entrants of receiving their promotion, via email within 14 business days of the Entrant completing verification. If Entrant cannot be contacted, or the Entrant fails to respond appropriately within the required period of thirty (30) days, the Entrant forfeits the promotional giveaway.
7.3 Delivery. Sponsor will deposit shares, if any, to the Collectable wallet of the Entrants. Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to ensure promotion is delivered within 14 business days.
Receiving promotions are contingent upon fulfilling all listed requirements and compliance with these Rules. If the Entrant is found to be ineligible, unwilling, or unable to accept the promotion, or violates any of these Rules, the Entrant shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due shall be terminated at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. Tax Implications: The Entrants are solely responsible to report and pay any applicable taxes on their promotion if any. The Entrants will have to supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes, as it is a part of completing the verification process.
12. Cancellation, Suspension, and Modification: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the website or Promotion or to be acting in violation of these official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Limitations of Liability and Indemnification:
Entrants agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective officers, employees, directors, parent, and related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and any other parties participating in the design, administration, or fulfillment of the Promotion (collectively, “Released Parties”) from liability of any kind or nature for any injuries, damages or losses of any kind or any other costs or expenses resulting from participation in this Promotion, or acceptance, possession or use, misuse or awarding of the winnings or parts thereof, including, without limitation, any injury, damage, death, loss or accident to person or property. The Released Parties are not responsible for (1) any printing, typographical, mechanical, human or other errors in these official Rules, in the administration of the Promotion, in the announcement of the winner, and/or in any advertising or other associated promotional materials in connection with the Promotion whether or not caused by Entrants or the Released Parties; (2) technical, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, dropped dial-up internet connections, interrupted broadband, cable, or wireless internet connections, cell phone dropped calls, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestions, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an Entrant’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone or other electronic computing or telephone equipment, or other matter relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; and/or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the winnings.
This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties.
ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT), IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS TO THE WINNINGS OR ANY COMPONENTS OF WINNINGS IN THE PROMOTION.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: These Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any winnings shall be resolved by binding arbitration, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. The parties agree to follow the arbitration procedures set forth by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) to resolve the dispute. Arbitration proceedings shall take place in the State of New York. Each party is responsible for paying its own filing, administrative and arbitrator fees. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.